Sanders Senior Living are a leading healthcare provider of residential and dementia care homes, led by a passionate team seeking to provide the highest standards of care and happiness for our residents. We are expanding our portfolio of homes through luxury new build developments.
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Home Manager who will join our team, we are looking for someone that is confident enough to make autonomous decisions and able to demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to that of the team.
- To take responsibility for and effectively supervise the day-to-day running of the home in the absence of the Manager.
- To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of our residents
- To implement the requirements of the recognised fundamental standards for Care Homes for Older People, published in accordance with the Care Home Act 2008 and 2014 and ensure that all outcomes are met.
- To be physically involved in the care of the residents and to meet all resident’s individual needs, either personally or through delegation. To take responsibility for and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management, RMA or working towards it
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.