Sanders Senior Living are a leading healthcare provider of residential and dementia care homes, led by a passionate team seeking to provide the highest standards of care and happiness for our residents. We are expanding our portfolio of homes through luxury new build developments.
We are seeking an individual that has a passion for cleanliness, a keen eye for detail and a natural leader.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day cleanliness of the home.
- To ensure that the Home is kept clean by a well-organised team of domestic cleaners and that laundry arrangements are satisfactory.
- To organise the cleaning and laundry rota in liaison with the Home Manager/Hospitality Manager
- Supervise the work done by the team of domestic and laundry staff.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Extensive experience of housekeeping services
- Understanding of the COSHH regulations
- Basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Previous experience of working with Risk Assessment information
- Relevant Vocational Qualification (achieved or working towards)