Sanders Senior Living are a leading healthcare provider of residential and dementia care homes, led by a passionate team seeking to provide the highest standards of care and happiness for our residents. We are expanding our portfolio of homes through luxury new build developments.
We are currently seeking an experienced Activities Coordinator to ensure all residents enjoy meaningful activity, occupation and stimulation, tailored to their needs, abilities and preferences.
- To plan, organise and facilitate group activities, and individual sessions, so that every resident enjoys regular meaningful activity, to include some evenings, and weekends.
- To identify the needs of all residents individually through personal assessments, life story, and activity review. Link with families wherever possible.
- To conduct, implement and review risk assessments relating to activity and occupation for residents.
- To lead on the development of a culture where all residents enjoy frequent engagement and connection with others during their day; briefing key expectations to colleagues, coaching and guiding staff when necessary.
- To promote dignity for all residents, leading by example, and raising understanding through the Dignity Campaign.
- To establish and maintain external links, and encourage involvement of the local community within the care home e.g. schools, religious and voluntary groups.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role